The Executive Assistant is passionate about the Spectrio products and mission while focused on supporting senior-level executives as well as assist in other areas of the business as needed, such as property management and operations.
- Support with travel arrangements, logistics, and appointments
- Must be comfortable working on both business and personal items
- Maintain calendars, plan and execute meetings, take meeting notes, and track deadlines
- Support property management and office management needs
- All other duties as assigned
- 2+ years previous experience as an assistant
- Experience with meeting planning and travel/logistics preferred
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and balance multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment and meet required deadlines.
- Tech savvy and proficient in G Suite.