Job Type Full-time
Full Job Description
Green Courte Residential Holdings (GCRH), LLC based out of the Tampa/Clearwater area, is a growing residential holding company which oversees the operations of True Connection Communities, the firm’s active adult/independent senior living platform and Windward Communities, its land-lease community platform. True Connection Communities currently consists of 13 senior living communities with over 1,800 units located in seven states, and Windward Communities has 17 communities with over 6,700 sites located in six states. Both True Connection Communities and Windward Communities are positioned to grow in the future, and we are looking for talent to help us expand. Green Courte Residential Holdings is an entity of Green Courte Partners, LLC, a private equity real estate investment firm.
The Executive Assistant provides support to the Chief Executive Officer of Green Courte Residential Holdings, LLC through administrative and project related tasks. In addition to typical Executive Assistant duties, this position will assist in managing brand specific initiatives within the GCRH organization, including its sub-brands of Windward Communities and True Connection Communities. This position will exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance and/or matters of a confidential nature. This position may also provide support to other leaders on the Executive team as needed. The Executive Assistant will interact regularly with Executive Leaders, Stakeholders, Vendors, and others within the organization. This position is ideal for an individual that desires to contribute in meaningful ways beyond the traditional Executive Assistant duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as the point of contact between the CEO and internal or external colleagues.
- Assists in managing emails, calls, and schedules for the CEO, ensuring that important information/meetings are prioritized appropriately.
- Anticipates the needs of the CEO and creates appropriate recommendations and actions.
- Handles the coordination of executive meetings and large company events including scheduling, communications, logistics, management of agendas and materials, note-taking, and post meeting follow-up.
- Makes travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries for the CEO.
- Processes monthly credit card reconciliations on behalf of CEO.
- Approves time off and expenses of CEO’s subordinates, at CEO’s request.
- Ensures correspondence, filing, and database information is stored to maintain confidentiality and ease of retrieval.
- Oversees the operations of the corporate office, maintaining office appearance, inventory, and serving as a liaison with property management on facilities issues.
- Promotes our customer service philosophy in performing job duties and in working with the Executive team to help instill this value throughout the organization.
- Assists in developing and implementing brand initiatives across GCRH and its sub brands.
- Research and analyzes information to produce reports or executive presentations as requested.
- Partners with Marketing to assist with programs driving brand success.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience in executive administrative support functions.
- Strong desire to service and assist others.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially with Word and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time