Job Type Full-time
Full Job Description
Fay Financial, originated in 2008, is a full-scale real estate services company that offers mortgage servicing, property renovations, business purpose lending, insurance, and more to homeowners, investors, and clients nationwide. Fay handles a wide range of mortgage loan solutions for prospective homeowners with varying credit histories and also offers refinancing for existing mortgages.
Fay Financial is made up of separate business units offering a complete range of home ownership products and services that provide customers with solutions to navigate the challenges of home ownership while helping them build toward their long-term financial goals.
“While others in our industry focus on collecting money—or else—we take a kinder, more humane approach when homeowners fall short,” explains CEO Ed Fay. “We consider the people behind those mortgages, and work hard to give them the best chance possible to stay in their homes.”
The Fay-Constructive Foundation was established to fulfill the philanthropic mission of Fay Financial employees to serve the communities in which they live and work. Over 80% of employees across Fay, Constructive, and GenStone affiliate companies make voluntary contributions to the Foundation. Each quarter, their contributions are donated to organizations focused on improving education opportunities, combating poverty, and supporting military service members and first responders.
Come join us on our journey to serve our customers and be the leader in our industry!
The Executive Assistant is responsible for handling a wide variety of situations involving multiple administrative functions for the office. Responsibilities include taking the lead in managing administration, event planning and logistics for internal and external functions in a fast paced environment. Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, meet deadlines with little supervision and manage through ambiguity. This position provides the support necessary to ensure Management is able to focus on delivering expected business objectives and goals, including day to day management, organization and reporting of the financial results against budget.
What you will do for Fay:
- Provide executive level administration support including those that are of a sensitive and confidential nature
- Performs desktop publishing. Creates and develops visual presentations. Types and designs general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Prepare a variety of documents to include spreadsheets, charts, correspondence and presentations for external or internal purposes
- Maintain daily schedules and arrange appointments for meetings, conferences, and business travel
- Make travel arrangements, create itineraries, maintain records; completes monthly expense reports
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external co-workers and clients through verbal and written communications
- Welcome and screen visitors and incoming calls; determining the priority matters and providing alert messages to the executive
- Review incoming reports and correspondence; making preliminary assessment and organize documents
- Research, compile, assimilate, and prepare sensitive and confidential documents, and brief the executive regarding content
- Maintains knowledge of company policies and department operations. Handles highly confidential and non-routine information with diplomacy and discretion
- Maintains confidential files and documents. Develops appropriate methods to handle, file and store information
- Organizes and expedites the flow of work through the office. Proactively follows up with management regarding deadlines and project status and relays information to applicable Executive
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing project. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the managing director, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, preparing analysis reports of data
- Answers phones for executives. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other assistants to cover phones
What you will bring to Fay:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and real estate experience is a plus
- Previous experience in an executive administrative capacity preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work across multiple levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We don’t just accept diversity – we support it, celebrate it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside, and not simply check, the box.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations