Job Type Full-time
Number of hires for this role 1
Full Job Description
American Products, Inc. (API) manufactures architectural metal products such as storefronts and commercial properties in Oldsmar, Fl. Our customers include some of the largest national chains in the country such as Chipotle, Forever 21, Athleta, Warby Parker, Panera, Wawa, Gap, Old Navy, Outback, Footlocker etc., as well as, architects, general contractors and subcontractors located nationally throughout the US.
We are looking for a very positive, outgoing, professional Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant. You will provide administrative support to the owners of the company with both business and personal items. This position also supports other areas of the business as needed, such as operations, marketing, HR, etc. Please note this position is very multi-faceted and is not focused on screening incoming phone calls, scheduling travel, and managing a calendar.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Willing to do whatever it takes to complete the job for a pair of busy executives.
- Must be comfortable working on personal items (from managing personal calendars, to scheduling appointments, vacations, home/car repair, to holiday shopping, running errands, etc.)
- Ability to sit in on management meetings and taking extensive meeting minutes, distributing those minutes and following up with staff to ensure items are completed,
- Participate in various marketing and sales support functions.
- Ability to run errands as needed.
- Must be able to maintain organization for the executives they work for
- Must be able to multi-task while still staying focused on all priorities at hand
- Able to hold themselves in high regard and command respect of the staff and represent themselves as part of the senior management team
- Responsible for taking extensive notes in meetings, tracking milestones to ensure tasks are completed, etc.
- Must enjoy a very fast paced environment that is always changing!
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and CRM software. THIS IS A MUST.
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exhibit superior planning, organization, and multitasking skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Marketing savvy is a plus….or at least an interest in marketing
Executive Assistant Employee Benefits:
- Health (We currently contribute 50% of an individual’s monthly health insurance premium.)
- 401K with company match
- We also offer a generous paid time off package.
Key terms: executive assistant, administrative assistant, personal assistant, administrative, executive administrative assistant, office assistant, assistant, clerical, hiring immediately
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33626: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location