Welcome to Transition Masters!
Transition Masters includes a combination of virtual lectures, mock networking, and mock interview practice in a friendly, virtual and supportive environment, for free, in the Tampa, Florida area. Learn more about Transition Masters here: https://www.transitionmasters.org/
“The best candidates are not always selected, the best presenters frequently get the nod.”
~Lou Adler, author of Hired and Getting Hired.
We meet weekly on Mondays from 5:30-8:30 pm. We ask that you register on this website and that once enrolled, that you virtually attend every class until you graduate. Any classes missed must be made up during subsequent TM programs, or at St. Paul’s Transition Masters classes held virtually each Thursday morning.
To sign up for a program, visit the Registration Tab. Registration is free. $50 donation is optional.
- Inner Game of Job Search + Anxiety Reduction
- Skills Assessment + Accomplishments/Achievements
- Job Search Strategy Assessment + Action Plan Tool
- Career Networking
- LinkedIn + Social Media
- Job Description Analysis
- 21st Century Resumes, ATS, Word Clouds and other tools
- Mastering the Interview!
- Compensation Negotiation
- Portfolio Development & Program Wrap Up
2. You must commit to attending sessions (each session leads to the next, missed sessions may be made up in the future.)
3. You must already know the type of work you are seeking (this is not a “find your career direction” program).
4. You must be ready to move forward in your job search (this is not a pity party that dwells on negative past experiences)
5. You must send us a copy of your current resume and a job description (to use during mock interviews)