Welcome to Transition Masters!
Transition Masters includes a combination of virtual lectures, mock networking, and mock interview practice in a friendly, virtual and supportive environment, for free! Learn more about Transition Masters here: https://www.transitionmasters.org/
“The best candidates are not always selected, the best presenters frequently get the nod.”
~Lou Adler, author of Hired and Getting Hired.
The following topics will be covered during the Transition Masters program. Approximately 50% of each session will be interactive lecture, and 50% of each session will be mock interview practice (including supportive feedback):
- Week 1 Accomplishments, Identification of Skills, and Creating a Target Market
- Week 2 Job Search Strategies and Job Search Action Planning
- Week 3 Job Description Analysis, Resume Analysis, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Week 4 Mastering the Interview (Before, During and After)
- Week 5 Compensation Negotiation
- You must be actively searching for work.
- You must commit to attending sessions (each session leads to the next, missed sessions may be made up in the future.)
- You must already know the type of work you are seeking (this is not a “find your career direction” program).
- You must be ready to move forwardin your job search (this is not a pity party that dwells on negative past experiences)
- You must send us a copy of your current resume and a job description (to use during mock interviews)
Each participant will receive access to a complete set of Power Point notes from each session, two ebooks. Workbooks are downloadable for class participants – all free!
We meet weekly on Mondays from 5:30-8:00 pm. We ask that you register on the website and that once enrolled, that you virtually attend every class until you graduate. Any classes missed must be made up during subsequent TM programs.