TOPIC: Mindsets, Motivations and Methods to Live Your Best Life
- Frustrated, stalled, stuck? Ready to consider a personal pivot?
- Be challenged to think different in order to live different.
- Learn how to leverage what motivates you to succeed.
- Discover clear methods and steps to get from where you are to where you want to be.
- You’ll be encouraged, challenged, and energized to make some strategic changes in how you think and act so you can begin experiencing the life you want to live.
GUEST TRAINER: Kevin Miller, Founder & Lead Facilitator of BestU (https://www.bestu.life/)
About our Guest Trainer: Kevin is a disruptive solutionist. His perspective and insights are unique because his life experiences have been genuinely unique: growing up in a large family, playing competitive sports, careers in sales, mega-church pastoral staff, entrepreneurship, leadership and management consulting, non-profit leadership, career coaching, and development. He is passionate about leading and challenging others to find and live their best. His simple, straightforward, results-focused approach is refreshing and encouraging.
Third Thursday Evening Training (via Zoom)
5:15 pm: Introductions
5:30 pm to 7:00 pm: Training Workshop (free!)
JOIN ZOOM MEETING (Video Conference):
Meeting ID: 454 980 992