Our team is looking for talented individuals who have sales and customer service
experience, with an engaging personality and fire-in-the-belly. If you have the
drive, determination, and tenacity to consistently achieve excellence, a team-player with a can-do attitude, this is
the opportunity to jumpstart your career as a Leasing Consultant!
PM Workforce is the first and only Professional Outsource Leasing Company. We
provide a proprietary, intensive, and multifamily industry-specific training program
to qualified candidates.
This is a full-time position and requires the availability to work on weekends.
Employment is subject to passing the background and drug screenings.
Opportunities are available for the following cities:
TEXAS: Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio
FLORIDA: Tampa, Orlando
Duties & Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
· Generate leases to achieve the property’s occupancy goals.
· Generate traffic using various marketing and advertising platforms.
· Greet prospects, assess their needs, and answer their questions.
· Follow-up on leasing leads.
· Document leasing activities and updates
· Tour prospects and demonstrate community amenities.
· Understand prospects’ needs and present available matching apartments
· Overcome leasing objections effectively.
· Respond to in-person, phone, and email inquiries from prospects and residents.
· Build strong working relationships with current residents by providing unsurpassed customer service
· Facilitate leasing applications based on the property’s qualification criteria.
· Prepare lease agreements and facilitate the move-in process.
· Perform pre-move in inspections accordingly.
· Conduct post-leasing, post-move in, post-renewal and post-service maintenance satisfaction survey calls.
· Assist the Assistant Property Manager and Property Manager with the daily property operations.
· Work closely with the maintenance team and the property manager in satisfying resident needs.
· Conduct market surveys and work with the management team in maintaining a competitive edge in the market.
· Execute marketing strategies and programs, including outreach and social media.
· Actively contribute to executing resident event functions
· Perform office administrative duties and other tasks that may be assigned to achieve team goals.
· Complete daily leasing reports.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some college coursework preferred
- Ability to successfully close a sale
- Excellent telephone skills
- Due diligence and follow-through skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (verbal & written)
- Construct grammatically sound correspondence
- Comfortable with calculations and use of calculating devices
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive Can-Do Attitude
- Proficiency in using MS Office, including Outlook
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- Strong desire to be successful
- High regard for accountability, excellence and most importantly, integrity
- Ability to grasp and learn concepts, processes, and training materials immediately
- Strong determination to be successful
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Honest desire to serve customers
- Can productively perform under pressure
- Team player
- Energetic and optimistic
- Positive response to coaching & constructive feedback
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 – $14.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative