The Florida RV Trade Association (FRVTA), located in Riverview, FL is seeking a dynamic, professional, and energetic Director of Events & Marketing. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and detail-oriented, the spokesperson for the industry with a keen ability to multi-task and project manage a diverse workload. Candidates must have strong organizational, communication and writing skills, in addition to proficiency in current productivity software, graphic design software, social media platforms, web editing software and popular online e-mail marketing applications.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
· Responsible for marketing large annual convention and public shows, in addition to other events and meetings throughout the year, including quarterly Board meetings.
· Develop, implement, and manage sponsorship programs and sales support functions, and identify other opportunities to increase exposure and brand awareness of member companies and the Association.
· Oversee the planning, conducting, and coordinating of in-house marketing, including collateral and advertising materials, website content development and maintenance, media buying in all markets across Florida.
· Write, produce, and distribute media spots, press release creation and distribution
· Work with in-house team to manage member relations, including the development of member communications (Newsletters, e-magazine, two publications each year, etc.).
Experience planning and executing large scale events.
· Ability to produce marketing materials, including proficiency in relevant software and design applications.
· Demonstrated communication skills, including the ability to interface with a variety of business leaders, community organizations, government agencies, media outlets, Boards of Directors, and contractors.
· Proficiency in relationship building, member services and organizational leadership, including project management, problem solving, and managing budgets.
· Technical competency to use social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
· Physical requirements include medium work ability, light lifting, walking and standing among others.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years of related experience
Starting salary commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, medical/dental, and paid time off (discretionary and non-discretionary) is offered.
This position requires some travel throughout the state, including quarterly board meetings and regional meetings.
· Dental Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· In Office hours: 40/week
· Additional hours: Varies
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Event Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Riverview, FL 33578 (Required)
- Florida Driver’s (Required)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply