A Pinellas County based company is looking for an Customer Service Representative for their growing office. This company offers a fast paced, team-oriented environment with opportunity to learn and grow. The ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills. This position is full time Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
Remote work not available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer experience, every time
- Handle incoming customer calls and written correspondence in a professional, timely manner, ensuring follow up on all customer inquiries
- Timely and accurately enter purchase orders
- Check emails and respond with pricing, verify stock availability, confirmations, and shipping quotes
- Keep ERP/CRM customer information up to date and add notes
- Set Up new customers in ERP system for sales team and follow up in CRM with customer contacts
- Provide customer support over the phone, via email, and chat assistance
- Assist sales team as needed
- Strong communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Great attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Job Reference: JO-2104-114457