Salary $40 an hour
Job Type Temporary
Full Job Description
Randstad is currently seeking 1 experienced Communication Specialist for a 3 year assignment in St Petersburg, FL or Lake Mary, FL.
- Developing and managing strategic engagement plans that enable the successful execution of large, complex transmission projects
- Engaging and collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders
- Serving as a key project team member advocating for the public’s interests and negotiating mutually beneficial outcomes
- Developing external communications strategies in coordination with internal stakeholders, including multiple levels of management, corporate communications, community relations, legal, engineering, siting and others
- Developing proactive strategies to manage potential opposition related to transmission projects
- Interacting with external stakeholders to identify solutions to issues that support the overall project goals
- Leading the strategy, preparation and collaboration for public hearings
Working hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Engagement Specialists are community advocates who facilitate positive interactions with project neighbors, local governments and others affected by capital projects. The Sr. Public Engagement Specialist requires in-depth knowledge and experience in developing and implementing strategic engagement plans and communications tactics while building trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree
In addition to required degree, 5- 8 years related work experience
Lake Mary or St Petersburg
- Bachelors degree in Public Relations
Please apply for consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.