***Lost your job due to COVID 19? – WE ARE HIRING – ALL POSITIONS***
Full Benefits After 60 Days
Assistant Community Manager
Tzadik Management is a growing property management company seeking dynamic individuals who are looking to grow in the Residential Property Management industry. At Tzadik our mission is to make a difference, providing affordable and caring management at a higher standard. At Tzadik we live by a set of Core Values. Come grow with us!
We Keep Each Other Informed
We Succeed to Together
We Are Financially Responsible
We Build Lasting Relationships
We Never Stop Growing
We Make It Happen
We Make a Difference
The mission of the Assistant Manager is to support the Property Manager in all aspects of management to assure property is profitable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collecting and processing rent and all other payments from residents
• Posting and verifying duties to make payments to vendors, process resident rental payments and obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining property accounting records.
• Monitor renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
• Collects rents and handle delinquent accounts. Make bank deposits daily.
• Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer.
• Record monies collected and prepare bank deposit slips on an on-going basis.
• Debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using Yardi accounting software
• Maintain open communication with Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
• Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis.
• Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the Property Manager.
• Enforce policies of the community.
• Assist in the showing and leasing of all units.
• Assist in monitoring advertising effectiveness.
• Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
• Work in a dynamic, changing environment where collaboration and teamwork are critical to continued success
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
• Performs any additional duties assigned by property manager or Regional Property Manager. Serves as a backup for all Property Manager duties.
Education, Training and Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred. Minimum 2 years’ experience in all areas of Property Management including Leasing, Utilities Management. Must have advanced knowledge in Yardi and or AppFolio Software. National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) desired.
Skills and Specifications
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Well-developed customer service and sales skills
• Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and MS Outlook
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
• Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
• Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook.
• Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company match, Paid Time Off
*Tzadik is a Drug Free Workplace*