We don’t do anything today simply because it’s what we did yesterday and we don’t discourage an idea just because it’s never been tried before. We are dedicated to excellence in all that we do.
We recognize the contributions of our teams and welcome individual perspectives that drive the long-term development of our organization.
Our portfolio is growing exponentially and we cultivate that growth from within by facilitating opportunities to mentor, coach and develop and mold tomorrow’s industry leaders.
Our core values are:
Integrity: The quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles and professional standards.
Excellence: The quality or state of being outstanding or extraordinary.
Entrepreneurial: Innovative/ground-breaking/unrelenting drive.
Caring: Interested in or concerned about the well-being of others.
We provide a foundation for every team member to excel in these areas and recognize displays of those values and pride ourselves in growing new leaders in the industry.
Candidates are expected to think like an owner and assume personal accountability for his/her actions, behaviors and results.
As Property Manager, you will facilitate the activities of a business owner to ensure that your team is empowered to perform, deliver and exceed the expectation.
Our Property Managers possess:
· Entrepreneurial Spirit with a can-do attitude.
· Strong ethical character and moral code.
· Big hearts and a desire to do the right thing.
· Can do attitude with a willingness to roll up their sleeves when the project calls for it.
· Vision to see the big picture and provide a high-level perspective of the industry today.
· Commitment to the core values of our organization.
What you bring to the equation:
· Demonstrated experience (2+ years) in Residential Property Management.
· Significant knowledge of the LIHTC programs.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with residents, employees, peers, vendors, owners, etc. and to assist in efficient operations.
· Bi-lingual abilities (written and verbal), based on specific needs of property
· Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and property management software programs.
· Basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, familiarity with local Apartment Association Lease and Addendums, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements for property management industry.
· A minimum of a high school degree.
Our vision for you:
· You will perform as a business owner to your community; setting the tone for how it operates and empowering your team members to deliver successful results.
· Mold and grow your community team to the culture and goals of our organization while serving as mentor who celebrates their successes and creates opportunity to grow from within.
· Unwavering commitment to providing the best customer service.
· Adaptability to support all the roles within your community and the flexibility to wear every hat.
What you can expect:
In addition to a competitive salary our Property Managers can also earn monthly commissions for sales and renewals as well as quarterly NOI bonuses with the following benefits packages:
· Medical plan with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
· Vision insurance with Davis Vision
· Dental insurance with Delta Dental
· Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Day Care Accounts
· Long Term Disability
· Term Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off (allocation is contingent upon years of relevant work experience and tenure)
· 10 Paid Holidays
· Charitable Donation Matching Program
· Tuition Reimbursement- full time employees are eligible to receive $5,250 in education assistance benefits per calendar year
· Employee referral bonus program
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 1 year (Required)
- ResMan: 2 years (Preferred)
- LITHC: 2 years (Required)
- tax credit: 1 year (Required)
- affordable housing: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)