Full Time Tampa, FL, US
Requisition ID: 1312
Under the overall direction of the Community Manager, manages apartment community to achieve maximum pre-determined marketing results. Implements Company policies in leasing, accounting, maintenance, resident relations and management reports. Responsible for insuring the efficient operation of the property under the direction of the Community Manager. Able to assume responsibility for the property in the Community Manager’s absence. Attends all Blue Magma training as required for this position.
- Collection of Budgeted Income
- Maximize gross rent.
- Minimize vacant and delinquent rent loss.
- Maximize miscellaneous income items.
- Maximize collection efforts on a daily basis, avoiding evictions whenever possible.
- Maintain property goal sheet.
- Control Expenditures – Plan, schedule and control expenditures in order to obtain products and services at minimum cost.
- Review and approve Purchase Orders and payables.
- Schedule and approve vendor services.
- Prepare and maintain purchase order log, property repairs and capital improvement items on property improvement log and utility log.
- Verify that invoices paid correspond to POs issued.
- Update and post security deposit control.
- Monitor and control budget overruns.
- Set competitive prices based on survey information in order to meet or exceed budget objectives.
- Generate traffic in the most cost-effective manner.
- Supervise leasing of units and lease his/herself.
- Prepare market plans when occupancy and availability fail to meet standards.
- Walk and sign-off each turned unit as “Market Ready”.
- Ensure that everyone is operating under Fair Housing guidelines.