Bay Pointe Tower, South Pasadena,
Requisition ID: 1310
APPLYTO ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER-BAY POINTE TOWER
Robbins Property Associates, a national multi-family management company, seeks a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Property Manager to join our Team.
Position Summary: The Assistant Manager should maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiation and enforcing leases; maintain and secure premises; as well as, knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
• Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards
• Must be able to interact with residents and vendors in a friendly, inviting, and professional manner
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed and on call/if applicable
• Prefer two years’ experience
• Maintains accurate resident records. Updates on a daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees, and other income received by residents. Issue appropriate notices when necessary (e.g., late payments, eviction notices, returned check memos).
• Physically inspects Community and/or units
• Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention
• Works with lease renewals and re-certifications each month
• Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the Property Manager for marketing Community and improving resident satisfaction.
• Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases and paperwork
• Process all security deposit move-out reports
• Accepts service requests from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing
• Must have strong computer experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook; OneSite/ RealPage experience a plus.
• Ability to work evenings, overtime, holidays and weekends, as needed
• Must be thorough, reliable, responsible, honest, organized, flexible and service-oriented
Full-time Employee Benefits:
• (3) Weeks PTO in 1st year (vacation and sick time)
• 9 Paid Holidays
• Birthday-PAID day off
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits-1st of month following 60 days
• Company Paid Short Term, Long Term Disability and Group Life Insurance
• 401K + Match
• Educational Reimbursement
• Uniforms Provided
• Competitive Salary w/ MONTHLY Bonus Potential
• Housing Discount
Come join our growing and awesome TEAM! Voted one of Tampa Bay’s Top Workplace 8 years!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.