At Tonti Properties, family, integrity and excellence are at the core of everything we do. We are seeking a skilled Assistance Maintenance Technician for our property located in Tampa. Our Assistant Maintenance Technician provides excellent customer service for our residents, by doing the job right, the first time.
ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS AT TONTI:
- Have a solid technical understanding of general maintenance, including plumbing, HVAC, electrical and appliance work
- Are quick learners with a desire to develop their skillset
- Are proactive and detail-oriented, performing routine checks and preventative maintenance.
- Perform quality maintenance work with a friendly attitude and go the extra mile when needed
- Are comfortable working autonomously and responsibly, observing health and safety guidelines, but also enjoy working alongside teammates to provide the best service possible
- Offer assistance with make-readies, grounds upkeep, and pool maintenance as needed
THIS ROLE REQUIRES:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in apartment maintenance
- HVAC / EPA Type 2 or Universal Certification
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Availability to work on a rotating, on-call basis including weekends and nights for emergencies
WHY CHOOSE TONTI: For more than 60 years, Tonti Properties has owned, managed and meticulously maintained apartment communities throughout the U.S. Unlike large fee-based management companies, Tonti is family-owned and operated and is uniquely invested in creating quality living experiences for our residents and quality careers for our employees.
- At Tonti, you are a vital part of our continued success. Our benefits account for many aspects of our employee’s lives- both at work and home. We offer competitive pay and a benefits package that includes relocation opportunities, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), health and wellness resources, apartment discounts, support for career development and advancement, and much more. Tonti Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.