Vue at Belleair, Clearwater, FL
Manages the day-to-day operations of an assigned property including managing the team members, daily activities, and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals, and ensures that the operation of the property complies with Company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other laws and regulations governing multi-family housing operations.
- Provides input into the development of budget(s) for the property by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reviewing current and projected marketing information, and accessing operational reports that establish historic and predict performance patterns.
- Meets targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rent and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, making financial bank deposits, and preparing and reviewing monthly financial status reports.
- Approves invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, ensuring validity of certificates of insurance, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
- Controls expenditures by staying within the constraints of the approved budget and manages the balance and maintenance of the petty cash fund.
- Oversees the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts and renewal leases, conducts periodic apartment inspections, follows proper notice requirements, evicts residents, and imposes and collects late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the lease.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets current market and economic trends that may impact the property and implements short- and long-range marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the property’s occupancy and revenue goals
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues. Ensures the property’s maintenance team members comply with the Company’s standards with respect to responding and completing resident service requests.
- Conducts regular property inspections and takes appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
Greystar is a leading, fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment management, development, and management of rental housing properties globally. Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Greystar manages and operates an estimated $150 billion of real estate in over 185 markets globally including offices throughout the United States, UK, Continental Europe, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific region. Greystar is the largest operator of apartments in the United States, managing more than 500,000 units/beds, and has a robust institutional investment management platform with approximately $35.8 billion of assets under management, including nearly $13.9 billion of assets under development. Greystar was founded by Bob Faith in 1993 with the intent to become a provider of world-class service in the rental residential real estate business. To learn more, visit www.greystar.com.