McKinley is looking for a motivated and energetic Apartment Maintenance Technician to join our team located in Tampa, FL!
As the Maintenance expert of your community you will be responsible for:
- Completing work orders to maintain and repair physical structures of buildings and grounds.
- Keeping apartment and community buildings in a clean and orderly condition.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing machinery, equipment, physical structures, plumbing and electrical systems at a residential apartment community.
- HVAC maintenance, if qualified.
Pay range is $16-$25 per hour + attractive benefits package!
- A minimum of six months of related experience and/or training is preferred. This includes plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting and carpentry.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service with every interaction
- Great communication skills along with displaying professionalism.
- You are comfortable bringing and using your own set of basic hand tools at work.
- A valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation is required for this position. You will need to drive your own vehicle around the property.
- A golfcart is not provided. There will be walking from building to building as well as during grounds pick up.
- On-call duty, including weekends and holidays and snow removal during winter months.
- Previous property management experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrating our Core Values: Flexibility, Can Do Attitude, Focus on Results, Adroit and Customer Service Focus
Who we are:
McKinley Companies, LLC, founded in 1968, is a proven leader in all aspects of investment real estate. McKinley specializes in solving complex real estate problems for its own portfolio and select clientele. By creatively applying its solid track record of success, McKinley generates value and profits from even the most challenging real estate assets.
Who we REALLY are:
We are a THRIVING and GROWING property management company that lives for challenges and celebrates the successes of one and all. We are a team that can accomplish anything (seriously, anything!) and we accomplish our goals through drive, flexibility, commitment and resourcefulness and thorough an extreme distaste for the words “that’s not possible”. We depend on our employees to not just do their jobs, but to go above and beyond for our residents, our partners and for each other every single day. Join us – and see what teamwork is REALLY all about.
We LOVE our employees!
McKinley believes that our people are one of our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Pre-Paid legal service, ongoing professional development through McKinley University and much more!
McKinley Companies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.