Who are we?
Keller Williams is a company of opportunity and growth. At KW St. Pete we strive to build a productivity rich environment where people always have opportunity to continue developing professionally and personally. Every single day we get to help change lives through the business of Real Estate.
Our Downtown St. Petersburg office searching for an individual who thrives in a team environment and wants to be part of the largest, most productive real estate office in the area, which also happens to be the funnest place to work!
Who are we looking for?
An Agent Services Coordinator is responsible for handling a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly, outgoing and a partner in the growth of our agents and the company. The position involves assisting Realtors with their transition into Keller Williams Realty systems and technologies. As a member of our team, you will be a go-to solution for the agents within the office. Your role allows for you to confidently take charge of situations with little supervision. It is essential you appreciate documented systems and you are a self-starter.
Are you someone who works with a sense of urgency? Have you worked on a team where you put other’s needs ahead of your own? Have you been in an environment focused on helping others succeed?
The Role of Agent Service Coordinator
- The on-boarding process for Realtors into the Keller Williams systems.
- Instructing agent orientations and other related classes.
- Weekly one-on-one’s consulting appointments with agents joining the office to ensure their technology tools are in place and direct them in their next steps.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times.
- Work closely with the leadership team to move agents into the office and into production seamlessly.
- Follow on-boarding processes and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents.
- Oversee the coordination of Market Center events, such as weekly sales meeting, Ignite, and other monthly events/training.
- Staff – To be responsible for correct intake paperwork from all new associates, daily activities of the Market Center, works closely with entire team daily.
- Sales Agents (Realtors) – Assist in connecting them to our resources, technology and tools – daily
- Team – Morning huddle and Agent Pipeline – daily
- Prospective Sales Agents – To help with the intake & transition process, transferring license, and launching technology platform– weekly
- Exceptional people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Analytical and logical-problem solving skills
- Dedicated, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills (active listener)
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to adopt new technology quickly, master it, and teach it to others
- Computer and MLS experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
This is a full time position and has multiple avenues for growth.
If you are looking to work in a fun, supportive environment, please email your resume and a cover letter as to why you are the best person for the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)