Essential Duties and Responsibilities of an Assistant Property Manager
- Inquires about late payments and assists in handling any eviction issues
- Processes applications, conducts credit checks and calls references..
- Distributes and collects leases and ensures that all required legal documents are signed.
- Addresses and promptly resolves questions, requests, and complaints from tenants.
- Creates and distributes marketing materials for the property management company.
- Attends to necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Reports any problems or issues to property manager.
- Manages records and files of current tenants.
- Responds to emergency maintenance or safety calls.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction