Provide assistance to the Property Manager for operational support for the daily management oversight of a portfolio of residential properties, including the overall operations as well as personnel management, repairs and maintenance, tenant relations, strategic planning, fiscal planning and risk management. The Administrative Assistant shall provide support to the Property Manager to ensure the daily smooth operation of site.
- Assist the Property Manager and actively participate in the daily operations of properties.
- Assist with monitor the collection and deposit of all rental income, including the collection of delinquent accounts and evictions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to property Tenants and Owners, ensuring strong tenant/client relations.
- Assist Leasing with maintain high occupancy level; manage customer relations, retention, renewals, expansions, and contractions.
- Assist with the preparation and implement annual operation budgets, strategic plans – short and long range.
- Assist with A/R collections status, evictions, 3 day notice and ledger review.
- Assist with the daily management of the property, including maintenance work orders and grounds.
- Assist with the collection and organization of bids from contractors.
- Assist site manager with all tenant and property billing.
- Prepare move in/out inspections.
- Assist with lease execution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience in residential property management.
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to respond to emergencies after hours, work any day of the week, including holidays and travel as needed.
- Experience using Yardi property management software preferred.
- May be require to supervision of others such as Property Maintenance staff and contract service providers.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $13.75 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- residential property management service: 1 year (Required)
- Yardi Property Management Software: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible