Job Type Part-time
Full Job Description
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Point & Pay – Oldsmar, FL
Please note this position is only remote to start due to Covid-19 and will be returning back into the office.
20-25 hours per week with opportunity to become Full-Time when position returns to the office.
The Part-Time Administrative Assistant position with Point & Pay is responsible for assisting and supporting business office functions to ensure a smooth operation. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an office and providing support with various general office tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support office general tasks such as scanning, labeling, uploading documents, setting appointments, faxing, maintaining client records
- Manage internal communication
- Support onboarding of new employees
- Assist with shipping/receiving
- Keep inventory of office supplies and order/stock items
- Manage booking flights, hotels, other travel needs for executives
- Help manage marketing materials inventory
- Scheduling 3rd party maintenance vendors
- Coordinating office events
What we need from you:
- High School Diploma
- Experience working in an office highly preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Great attitude and outgoing personality
- Reliable with ability to learn quickly
- Organized with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self accountable with ability to work independently and in a remote setting to start
- Able to transition to Oldsmar, FL office when remote status ends.
Point & Pay, a wholly owned subsidiary of North American Bancard,, designs, builds, and integrates unique payment solutions for governments, utilities, courts, and more. Our efficient, flexible systems enable clients to accept credit card payments or e-Checks.
North American Bancard Holdings, LLC (NAB)and its subsidiaries are committed to making it as easy as possible for you to grow your business through innovations in credit card processing, ecommerce, mobile payments, back-end business solutions, and more. Our vision is a new paradigm of commerce that simplifies the modern business model — driving smarter operations, enhancing security, and fostering effortless personal interaction between merchants and their customers. Throughout our growth, we’ve stayed agile in order to stay at the forefront of the ever-changing payments landscape. While we are large enough to offer customized solutions to enterprise-level clients we’re still nimble enough to take an award-winning, hands-on approach to personal service you just won’t find anyplace else.
At North American Bancard, we celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer.