Looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the activities of a neighborhood association and accounting departments with routine operations. These individuals must be extremely detail oriented and able to multitask on various duties. A typical day would include monitoring maintenance activities, responding to residents concerns, attending community meetings, maintaining and organizing commune records and general office duties.
Flexible hours, room to advance. Must have a high school diploma or GED, but a two-year associate degree is especially desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma