$13 to $15 Hourly
Customer Service/Information Assistant for a local property management office. Searching for an individual that would like to learn and grow with the company. Hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
Qualifications and Expectations:
– Reliable and punctual
– Customer service orientated
– Ability to work with a diverse group of clients
– Positive attitude
– Attentive to detail
– Ability to work independently and take direction
– Strong moral aptitude in and out of the work environment
– Professional in appearance and conduct
– Higher order thinker in a fast-paced environment
– Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher)
– Ability to multi-task
– Phone etiquette
– Knowledge of standard office equipment
– Strong typing skills
– Ability to grammatically compose standard letters and emails
– Answer inbound calls and respond to messages
– Create maintenance work orders and follow up with vendors to ensure items were completed in a timely manner.
– Open and mail sort mail.
– File invoices
– Reservations of facilities
– Coding payments
– Accept and processing homeowners’ payments
– Scanning and saving documents
– Misc. tasks as assigned
NEED NOT APPLY IF:
– unwilling to take a drug test or background check.
– seeking temporary employment.
PLEASE APPLY by submitting your resume IF:
– You would like a position that you can learn and grow with.
– You want to be a part of a team/family that supports each other both in and outside of the work environment.
– You have a positive, can-do attitude, able to problem solve and are customer service orientated.
NO HEALTH CARE BENEFITS