Tampa accounting and business advisory firm needs an Administrative Assistant with great customer service skills. A qualified candidate will have five or more years of professional experience, working knowledge of all Microsoft products including Outlook for scheduling. Applicants should be articulate, friendly, well organized, focused, and able to work independently in a busy office setting.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and redirecting calls to the appropriate team member.
- Processing mail, distributing, and sending faxes.
- Record retention/scanning with 100% accuracy.
- Qualifying potential clients: gathering information, composing Engagement letters and coordinating team members to meet with clients.
- Scheduling meetings, preparing conference room, welcoming clients.
- Ordering office supplies, managing vendors.
- Filing, database management, marketing assistance.
- Processing payments and accounts receivable assistance.
- Assist clients with account balance inquiries, obtaining and sending tax records.
- Assist Professional Team members with projects as needed.
- Preparation of billing for Partners.
- Prepare budgets for projects.
This is a full-time position and requires dependability and a can-do attitude. Excellent customer service is an absolute, applicable to clients and team members alike. The right candidate will be willing to follow our processes and core values, will be organized and demonstrates the best first impression with every contact.
- Employment type Full-time