401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Bluewater Media is a rapidly growing full service advertising agency looking for motivated, smart and hard working people to join our team!”
The Administrative Assistant provides support to the Vice Presidents of Creative and Production. The Administrative Assistant must have initiative, ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, ability to work under pressure, and be able to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. This is not a remote position.
- Manages the VPs’ extremely active calendar of meetings and calls
- Completes budget reports and reviews
- Prioritizes client communications
- Updates and manages project timelines, including changes on multiple projects simultaneously
- Organizes current projects and keeps all versions of scripts, castings and locations in an easy to access format
- Composes and prepares correspondence, including those of a confidential nature
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the VPs’ schedule is followed and respected
- Works with other Digital and Media departments to coordinate meetings
- Strong follow up skills including but not limited to personal and team task follow up to keep business moving forward
- MUST possess strong business savvy skills, including the ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, excel charts, type/format Word documents, etc. as needed
- Works closely and effectively with the VPs to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities and task as assigned
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding administrative and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrates strong ownership evident through responsibility and accountability for end product
- Strong typing and proofreading skills
- Computer literate; strong email and calendaring skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; possesses a positive attitude
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced, deadline-driven, high pressure environment; flexible to work overtime on short notice
- Excellent professional standards, judgment, and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
About Bluewater Media:
Bluewater Media is a brand focused creative agency that utilizes branded direct response, brand integration and traditional advertising methods to introduce products to market. From a 33,000 square foot production studio in Clearwater, Florida they produce, develop and distribute direct response campaigns, commercials, television series, documentaries and films that integrate corporate branding as a methodology to inform, educate and motivate consumers to make product choices. Bluewater Media’s goal is to make brands memorable and to use unique methods of media funding recapture and self-liquidating media to leverage the investment of clients to gain maximum product penetration in the marketplace. For more information, visit www.bluewatermedia.tv.
Bluewater provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, religion or creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, and physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.