Exciting Opportunity for Growth!
We are a growing Property Management company based in Tampa that offers its employees great work environment, benefits, and work-life balance.
Hoffman Realty is a reputable and successful company and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. For us Property Management means minimizing landlord risks while offering tenants a safe well-maintained home. For this to happen, we believe in putting ourselves in the shoes of our clients as we fill vacancies quickly being mindful and respectful of expenses.
We value Professionalism, Personal Integrity, Team Work, always aiming to provide a Wow experience!
We’re looking for a Property Manager to oversee properties under management contract and ensure property management team follows The Way We Do Things at Hoffman Realty. You will be responsible for working with the property management team to achieve the company’s financial and operational objectives as defined by the company’s management team.
You will be the first point of contact for our landlords and tenants. You will be responsible for working with the property management team to achieve the company’s financial and operational objectives as defined by the company’s management team. You will be working with the property management team to ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance with all local, state and federal employment, housing, safety, landlord/tenant and real estate laws and The Way We Do Things at Hoffman Realty.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Proven experience managing properties while providing outstanding customer service and results.
- A natural desire to lead and ensure things are taken care of according to company values and priorities.
- Successfully handles multiple priorities being comfortable with high pressure environment.
- Proven ability to manage a team of 2 or more.
- A genuine care for your clients and creating a positive work environment.
- Excellent organization and decision making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language. Spanish would be a plus, not required.
- Active Florida Real Estate license.
- College education or equivalent.
Hoffman Realty offers a comprehensive package that includes most of the benefits offered by large corporations. This includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. We also have a 401(k) with company matching contributions and healthcare care savings accounts for our employees. Paid time off, paid holidays and a great work environment!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Property Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Tampa, FL 33616 (Preferred)
- Florida Real Estate License (Preferred)
- One location