HCI Group, Inc. owns subsidiaries engaged in diverse, yet complementary business activities, including homeowners insurance, flood insurance, real estate and information technology services. Our affiliated companies consist of TypTap Insurance, Omega Insurance Agency, Exzeo, Greenleaf Capital, and Homeowners Choice Property & Casualty Insurance Company, Inc. which is a leading provider of property and casualty insurance in the state of Florida.
The Receptionist / Office Assistant provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
Do you enjoy working with people? Do you love boating? Have a knack for sales? Then we have the job for you! We are looking for a Receptionist / Office Assistant for our busy marina. You must be outgoing and have a keen eye for detail and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Perform a variety of daily assigned clerical duties, tasks, and projects
- Answering telephones.
- Preparing accurate price quotes for hi and dry and wet slip storage for potential new customers
- Securing new customers for marina.
- Accurately preparing necessary paperwork related to new and existing marina customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Able to work collectively with administrative team associates
- Must be customer service driven
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Able to multi-task
EDUCATION & TRAINING/EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree Preferred
- 1-2 year’s administrative experience in a professional office environment.
HCI Group and its subsidiaries are pleased to offer competitive pay, generous benefits, and an exceptional working environment. Our beautiful corporate office is conveniently located in the Westshore District, and we offer free, covered parking. HCI Group is also committed to the physical and financial well-being of our employees. We offer 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for employees, a flexible paid-time off plan, and a generous 401(k) match.
We are seeking highly-motivated, intelligent, energetic individuals who will take advantage of all the opportunities in our growing company. HCI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a Tobacco-Free Workplace, and an E-Verify Participant. We strive to maintain an open, collaborative culture where teamwork is paramount and support the efforts of our employees and the greater community by hosting many charitable and social events throughout the year.