FULL REMOTE POSITION
Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for providing customers updated and periodic information regarding their mortgage loan application.
Mortgage Loan Processor duties and responsibilities
- Gather information
- Evaluate applications
- Communicate with clients and help them choose the most appropriate mortgage
- Demonstrate working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as RESPA, TILA, HMDA, etc.
- Review, request and verify all loan documents such as income, credit, appraisal and title insurance, to ensure complete and accurate information is in the file before it is sent to underwriting.
- Obtain verification of deposit, verification of employment, credit report.
- Search for and collect important data from clients such as their assets, salaries, debts…
- Correct mistakes
- Research and correct inconsistencies
- Regularly review file documentation
- Prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all loans are being worked on in accordance with company’s timeline expectations.
- Maintain constant communication with customers on status updates and/or changes to the loan.
- Ensure any necessary and critical changes which require re-disclosures have been accurately notated and checked in the loan origination system for compliance purposes.
- Coordinate loan closing with customers, title companies, and loan agents.
- Resolve any customer service issues or Demonstrate advanced product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as Home Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages, Home Improvement, down payment assistance and bond programs.
- Make sure all items needed are requested
- Build long-term relationships with key stakeholders such as clients, loan officers and underwriters.
What You should Have:
Experience on minimum 3 years in residential mortgage loan processing.
Experience in automated underwriting -Fannie/Freddie (CONV/FHA/VA/RD) .
If you are a highly organized communicator capable of making sound decisions while maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment, we have a perfect job for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Mortgage Loan Processing: 4 years (Required)
- Please share email address and salary expectations