Florida based Property Management Company with 13,000+ apartment homes statewide seeks an experienced and highly motivated Leasing Specialist to join our team. Our corporate executives pride themselves on their personal hands on management approach that allows them to recognize stellar employee performance and reward accordingly, therefore offering upward mobility to deserving employees. With an extreme dedication to resident satisfaction, specifically within property management and leasing division, we strive to find individuals with a customer service focused work ethic. Our belief is that Leasing Specialists having excellent communication skills, strong sales closing savvy and extreme professionalism can most positively impact our financial goal success. If you are high energy, have an outgoing personality, a great sense of humor and want the opportunity to grow within a company – you may be exactly who we are looking to hire! Please review the following criteria and if you meet the minimum requirements consider applying today!
Minimum Required Qualifications (do not apply if you do not meet these minimum qualifications)
- EDUCATION – High School Diploma or GED required. (Vocational or college credentials a plus)
- EXPERIENCE – 3+ years experience in apartment leasing, hospitality industry or sales required. * COMMUNICATION – Ability to speak, read and write English. (Bilingual English/Spanish spoken a plus)
- ORGANIZATION – Ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete assignments in a timely manner required.
- SCHEDULE – Dedication to arriving on or before agreed upon start time required. * SCREENING – Criminal background check required.
- TRANSPORTATION – Dependable transportation to and from work required.
Additional Qualifications * EDUCATION – Computer literate a plus.
- EXPERIENCE – Tax Credit experience a plus.
- COMMUNICATION – Bilingual English/Spanish spoken and written a plus.
- SALARY – Competitive hourly salary
- BENEFITS – Insurance offered
- VACATION – Paid vacation
- HOUSING – Possible apartment discount if choose to live on property
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- apartment leasing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Tampa, FL (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required