Government Property Management Supervisor
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
- Working Supervisor, responsible for the execution of Property Management Lifecycle Model from Acquisition, Use and Disposition consisting of 10 functional outcomes.
- Provide leadership and day to day direction to a diverse group of property professionals responsible for capital assets, US Government Property and other Customer owned property.
- Ensure compliance with KBR’s Code of Business Conduct and company policies and procedures.
- Have a clear understanding of the FAR 45 and 52.245-1, government contracts, the ability to handle multiple site audits and effectively handle the auditors from DCMA, DCAA, External Customers, and Internal Compliance.
- Participate in the department strategic planning process, develops long-term plans and ensures appropriate skills are available when needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with work groups engaged in similar or related operational activities.
- Ability to learn the Management Operating System (MOS): Planning, Day to Day Execution, Monitor Performance, Communicate and Optimize your Organization.
- Maintain site specific Government Property Manual.
- Help run the Coordinator/Custodian program, which is aligned by Department/Functional Areas, and support and enforces the process standard of managing property at the user level.
- Ability to maintain, sustain and publish metrics to measure the performance of site property management system.
- Create or oversee corrective actions as required.
- Utilize established Global Asset Management (GAM) metrics to ensure operational wellness.
- May participate at local site Tier Accountability process meetings.
- Supports Business Development growth, both internal and external opportunities.
- Drives participation in support of Continuous Improvement Plans as part of Leadership Standard Work.
- Champions, coaches and motivates teams and/or team members.
- Lead or participates on cross-functional teams and utilize Six Sigma to design, implement, or re-engineer work processes related to Property Management within the Integrated Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, Contracts, Manufacturing, or Aftermarket activities to ensure compliant system operations.
- Support the long term planning process and develop strategic operating initiatives that drive continuous improvement and support organizational objectives.
- Personally responsible for Customer property reports creation and Subcontract Control oversight
- Work with the GAM site Sr Manager to collaborate as a team for success.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position is guided by department/program objectives.
- Provide direction to staff and assists with the development of department and company initiatives.
- Decisions may have a major impact on the overall success of the department or program.
- Provide significant customer influence on operational issues.
- Apply wide application of theories, principles and concepts to operational planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 10 or more years of progressive experience, 5 of which were in a supervisory/leadership experience.
- NPMA Certification Preferred.
- Possesses strong leadership and communication skills, ability to mentor, counsel, coach, develop, and motivate staff of professionals; has team building and facilitation skills; ability to work with diverse levels of internal/external customers, i.e., DCMA, OEM Customers.
- Exhibits full use of standard theories, principles, concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of advanced aspects of technical specialties in assigned area(s) of responsibilities.
- Greenbelt certified or the ability to obtain Greenbelt certification.
- Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SAP, IUID registry, Etools and eQuip a plus.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions, serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions, featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions, including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.