RIZZETTA AMENITY SERVICES, INC. – JOB DESCRIPTION
Full-Time/ 40 Hours
Amenity Services Manager/ District Manager
The Clubhouse Manager is the on-site representative of the District and is the first point of contact with community residents on a day-to-day basis. This person is responsible for the overall supervision of administration and appearance of the District’s public facilities and/or amenities, including the supervision of any outside contractors or maintenance staff. The Clubhouse Manager is responsible for implementing all policies and procedures established by the Board of Supervisors and management company and is also required to have a thorough knowledge of residential community policies and procedures. One of the primary functions of the Clubhouse Manager is to assure that personal response regarding problems or requests for service is handled as expeditiously as possible. The work schedule of the Clubhouse Manager must be flexible in order to monitor resident requests, contractors and emergencies.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Possess an Associate’s Degree or equivalency with a minimum of two (2) years of related experience in the field. Educational equivalency is three (3) years of related experience (total of five (5) years of related experience if no degree).
- Successfully pass pre-employment screenings and background/reference checks.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Possess personal vehicle insurance with a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 liability coverage.
- Ability to travel to work on call and weekends.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to coordinate/manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with colleagues, vendors and customers/clients of all professional levels.
- Demonstrate leadership in maintaining high standards of professional behavior for self and staff.
- Demonstrate organization, attention to detail, problem solving, creative, and independent thinking.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the organization’s philosophy of high quality, professionalism and organizational culture.
KNOWLEDGE & CRITICAL SKILLS
Must have a working knowledge of applicable company policies and procedures and must be familiar with, but not limited to:
- Knowledge/awareness and application of all rules and regulations of the amenities, including but not limited to operational hours, age restrictions and food/drink restrictions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Knowledge of computers, mobile devices and applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, managing vendor contracts relating to the Clubhouse, development of standard operation policies and procedures.
- Ensures a presentable overall appearance of the Clubhouse and amenities.
- Serves as the on-site representative of the District to the residents.
- Responsible for the following as it relates to the residents, but not limited to:
- Check resident ID cards
- Issue resident access cards and monitor the card system
- Respond to after-hours emergency calls
- Interact with residents and guests on a day-to day basis
- Notify residents of upcoming events, meetings, and general information
- Monitors guest and visitor policies and enforces the rules and regulations of the facility.
- Manage the private events calendar for the Clubhouse and completes private event rental forms, security deposits and check-in/out documents.
- Assesses condition of District property resulting from neglect, vandalism, depreciation and estimates the costs associated with its repair and/or replacement.
- Performs regularly scheduled reviews of preventative maintenance records, inventories, and assists the District Manager in monitoring district invoices and purchases as well as monitoring and controlling of expenditures.
- Maintains control of the District’s maintenance items, tools and equipment.
- Documents all complaints, injuries and maintenance issues in a specified log book.
- Prepares any incident or accident reports and forwards them appropriately.
- Responsible for processing and managing work orders as needed.
- Accesses clubhouse needs and provides yearly budgetary input.
- Works with assigned contractors to ensure quality service is provided to the community.
- Oversees workplace operations to maintain and improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for preparing monthly management reports.
- Serves as the liaison with the Board of Supervisors and District Management staff.
- Responsible, upon request, for attending monthly board meetings and presenting a Clubhouse Management report.
- Obtains estimates and assesses ability to perform work from vendors and contractors.
- Non-essential duties include other job-related duties as assigned.
Directly supervises and manages amenity and maintenance staff. Responsible for the performance management, hiring, and scheduling of the amenity and maintenance employees within the designated Clubhouse.
This job operates in a professional office environment with occasional exposure to outside elements. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location