Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
About the job…..
As an Assistant Property Manager at Pinnacle you are an important piece of the onsite management team. You help guide the ship, so to speak, of a Pinnacle community under the direction of the Property Manager. The Assistant Property Manager is a business leader who focuses on resident customer service and assists in managing operations, leasing activity, renewals, collections, financial reporting, supplies, and communications of a multi-million dollar apartment community. This position requires unmatched customer service and individuals who thrive in a customer-centric, fast-paced environment. Be ready to be busy!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- Helps set the standard on how other staff member engage prospective and current residents.
- Tours and leases apartments as necessary.
- Helps with training staff as necessary and models effective sales techniques on a daily basis.
- Leads rent collection efforts, specifically with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary.
- Assist in managing the property’s budget by making sound fiscal decisions to increase the net operating income of the community.
- Help maintain the accuracy of resident ledgers and files.
- Inspects apartments during move-in and move outs, walking apartments and the community as needed.
- Fills the role of acting Property Manager in their absence.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet navigation skills are required
- General office, bookkeeping and sales skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role and managing staff preferred
- Previous Property Management experience preferred
- Proficient in Yardi property management software or other similar property management software preferred
- General office conditions. May be exposed periodically to weather elements when touring the property.