$70,000 to $75,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
McKinley is looking for an experienced and driven leader who will thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment. As Community Manager, you will create positive change at your community, with the goal of enriching the quality of life for your team members and your residents as well as achieving bottom line financial results for your business.
This position is with McKinley’s Owned Residential division working at communities we own and operate as long-term assets. Your portfolio would consist of 24 smaller communities that range between 4 and 80 apartment homes each.
- This is not a typical office position. You’ll be out walking your community every day ensuring your residents love their home. That means clean, organized, and well cared for from the entrance of the community to the dumpster area and everything in between.
- Create an environment that motivates employees to achieve challenging goals and meet high standards.
- Run a welcoming community that delights customers and builds loyalty.
You’ll be held accountable for the overall success of your community including major operational components such as renewals, sales, apartment turns, expense control, resident work orders, and rent collections.
- Extensive supervisory experience. You have a lot of experience leading groups of people. You’re comfortable asking employees that report to you to change their behavior. You’re excited about helping take employee performance from good to great. You have confidence in yourself as a leader and you don’t accept mediocrity on your team under any conditions.
- Extensive customer service experience. You see unhappy customers as opportunities to create positive change. You know how to transform difficult and challenging situations into positive outcomes for your customers. You can also teach your team members how to do this effectively.
- Exposure to financial decision-making. You’ve worked within budgetary guidelines. You have the ability to make quick financial decisions while weighing many variables.
McKinley, founded in 1968 is a proven leader in all aspects of investment real estate. McKinley specializes in solving complex real estate problems for its own portfolio and select clientele. By creatively applying its solid 50-year track record of success, McKinley generates value and profits from even the most challenging real estate assets.
Company website: http://www.mckinley.com